Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 6 - Airport Food

My sister and I were traveling to Canada to see my Dad's side of the family. I had a solid breakfast of eggs, avocado and whole wheat toast, ate again at my mom's house before she took us to the airport, and even had little snack bags of cherry tomatoes and almonds (thanks mom!) However, with a full day of traveling, we needed to stop for dinner at some point. So when we hit Minneapolis for our layover, it was time to ask the burning question: What do airports have to offer vegetarians?
answer: Not much.

I will say that the place we chose at least had a vegetarian option. They had 3 in fact. Vegetarian tacos, vegetarian burritos, and vegetarian burrito bowl. Basically the same thing packaged in 3 slightly different formats.

I went with the burrito bowl -- wished they would have put more beans, used brown rice, and had somewhat fresh guacamole, but these are 1st world concerns I know.

I'm not even going to give it a Moo rating...

1 comment:

  1. PLUS you were on the phone the whole time and people were STARING at us eating... so awkward. At least you didn't experience my ice cold chicken! NO MOOS FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete